Sunday, November 3, 2013

A long trip & facebook freebie!

Oh what an eventful past few weeks have been for me. I was in the hospital for almost a week, four days later my hubby and I drove from Kansa to Washington. Our trip was a blessed one with very little mishaps along the way & door after door of blessings around every corner.  I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.
I am so Thankful & Blessed to share my art with you. If there is something special you would like please drop me a line and I'll see what I can make happen.
 
 
 
Fist glimpse of Mt Hood


Columbia River

 
 



 
Oregon Mountains :)
 
 
 Wyoming!
This was so pretty , the clouds looked like a wave coming over the hills.
 
 
I have a new goodie to share over on my Facebook page!
My Two Handsome, cute as can be lil Grandsons! :)

 
 
 
 
 
I have a sneak peak of my newest kit that I have been working on.
~Baby's First Christmas~
 
 Also I am extending my giveaway for the 2014 Calendar set until the 8th of November.
Simply need to like my Facebook page & share my post on Facebook! Will be more then happy to add Photos to the calendar pages for the winner!
 
Enjoy!
Blessings,
BethAnne
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That pic of the clouds like waves is amazing! So glad you made it safely. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

QP Freebie - Springtime Joy Kit

 Hello all, I have a QP for you today.  Thanks for the kind comments, I am glad yall love my kits.  Check out my Etsy store and pick up the ...