Monday, September 30, 2013

October Desktop Freebie

Happy Monday! Fall is definitely here, I had to put on a sweater this morning for my walk with Josiah my beautiful cocker spaniel.
I have made a lovely desktop calendar to share. It is a mix of papers & elements from my fall kits featured in my Etsy shop.
For the next 2 weeks I will be having a contest to win one of the four kits featured.
 
Here's what you need to do ... Follow my blog, like me on Facebook and then leave a comment on this post telling  me which of my four featured kits you would like. On Oct 13th (my birthday) I will announce the lucky winner!
 
Here is the desktop for October, enjoy!
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

QP Freebie - Springtime Joy Kit

 Hello all, I have a QP for you today.  Thanks for the kind comments, I am glad yall love my kits.  Check out my Etsy store and pick up the ...