Wednesday, January 4, 2023

2023 Monthly Calendar Stickers ~ Freebie


Oh geez, where to start. After a long time away I made a comeback about 2 years ago and was quickly thereafter hit with the unexpected and sudden passing of my beloved Mother. My world stopped! In an attempt to move forward in the grief process, I am pushing myself to make art again as my Mom would want me to do.

I have so many goodies I'm working on so please stay tuned.
In the meantime, I have kits over at my Etsy store.

These stickers are PNG clear and JPEG with a white background. I have been bullet journaling and have discovered my scrapbook kits work beautifully in my journals.
I just print them out on paper and glue them onto my journal pages or I also use sticker paper. You can use them individually, make clusters, or mini layouts!

I hope you find these calendars useful and enjoy them.


Cheers, BethAnne


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

QP Freebie - Springtime Joy Kit

 Hello all, I have a QP for you today.  Thanks for the kind comments, I am glad yall love my kits.  Check out my Etsy store and pick up the ...