Monday, July 6, 2020

A long time coming!!

Wow, It has been a very long time since I posted here. Life has had me very busy enjoying all of God's beautiful gifts. Camping has become a new part of our lives and I love it! We are looking forward to getting an RV and traveling around the country after COVID calms down. I have re-established my ETSY store and have designed a new kit HAPPY CAMPER. This kit has 151 elements & 42 papers! It's full of everything needed to scrap all your camping memories. Today I have a QP freebie to share. Please subscribe and check back often, much more to follow.








You can download the QP HERE

Blessing, BethAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

QP Freebie - Springtime Joy Kit

 Hello all, I have a QP for you today.  Thanks for the kind comments, I am glad yall love my kits.  Check out my Etsy store and pick up the ...